Thursday, September 14, 2006

The masked face of an intruder!!!

I was working in my office when the racket began. Killian was beside herself. I came downstairs to determine the cause of the commotion and what to my wondering eyes did appear but…
the masked face of an intruder!!!
Killian was having no part of it….this guy HAD to go! (She had already endured the meter reader at 7:00 am and this was JUST NOT COOL.
But did I help? NOOOOO…I went back inside to get the camera. After the photo op, I did pull Killian in long enough
to allow the little guy to make his escape. Killian is still not happy with me, but, there will be another coon to chase in the not too distant future, I’m sure!
This guy made the cutest little chirping noises while Killian harassed him!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: