Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Unexpected Twist in the Road -- jcarolek

My attorney called today. He told me my husband's attorney called and told him a member of my husband's family called and informed him that John passed away last week. My attorney wanted to know if I had heard. I had not. John passed away June 9, 2010, three days after he turned 55. He was buried on June 12, 2010.

Nobody from his family let me know. I don't know how he died. I know only what I can read in the on-line
obituary. I called the Coroner's office in SC to see if I could find something out. They confirmed they had "worked the case" and told me the investigator who worked it would call me. I have not yet received that call.

We were to be in court on Friday for the "pre-e.d." conference in the process of getting our divorce.

I was stunned to hear the news. Since I did not get contacted by his family, I can presume only that they are not interested in hearing from me. Sad. I have nothing against his family. I always liked them. I hope John is finally at peace.







2 comments:

Nekkid Chicken said...

)))HUGS(((

mixednut555 said...

My thoughts are prayers are with you, Judy.