Sunday, June 24, 2012

Question

I received a note from my brother this morning, letting me know that for the past two days when he tried to access my blog. he could not get to it. 

Today, he also received a message that said, "This web page is a known fraudulent web page. It is recommended that you do NOT visit this page."

He used the direct link to my blog, http://judyscornerstore.blogspot.com/

I just tried the same link and did not get any message/warning, whatever.

I'd appreciate if others would let me know if they are experiencing the same issues, and I will try to track down the problem.

Other than that, I guess I need to sit down long enough to actually WRITE a new post!


3 comments:

dee said...

I see you witn no warning

Gorges Smythe said...

I had no problems, but remember that your post came up on the list that I follow. That may make a difference. There aren't any men in black suits hanging around your place; are there? ;-)

niels said...

Hi, I can also get to your blog without any problems when I have been looking for progress in all your projects :) but a new thing happens when I look for your site, since when I'm here in my farmhouse in Denmark, the last part of the url change from .com to .dk and when I'm in Norway, it change into .no , apart from that no problems :) overall greetings Niels